Monday 5 November 2007

Ta Ta Da

aiyoyo..wads wrong wif my notebook huh? y my chinese star suddenly disappear? aih..nvm, luk like i hafta type in english again..my lousy english..paiseh nerh! nothing happened today, js another normal day 4 me..wake up, n nearly late 2 sch, find carpark until i almost blur, then study until my eyes almost close, finally, reach home n do my stupid assignment..that stupid lecturer, ask us to re-do all d assignment..ish! but i think mine is the best amount da cls..hiazk! many ppls need 2 re-do arh, i oni need 2 re-do 2 page..hiazk! tis lately reli damn bored, duno wad 2 do, shopping oso no mood..can say tat i'm moodless 2 do almost everything! even, shopping, my favourite stuff..aih..wads wrong wif me? aiyo, tell u guys sth very funny..a shanghai guy, hm, quite handsome, luk like ABC, wan 2 b fren wif me, then nw we havent greet each other at sch yet la, but we've chat b4..u noe wad my mum said? she's worry tad i'll married until so far away frm her! u noe..shanghai n malaysia..haha..i js like..omg..i not even talk 2 him yet lar! haha..but fine, i noe she's worry abt me..lolz..cuz u noe la, my siblings all settle down ady, left me..sob~but aduh, i'm still so young..paktoh? noway..i still haf a long way 2 go, i wan explore further in my hobbies, 2 make it as my career in d future..I WANT BE A FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER AND WELL-KNOWN FASHION STYLIST!

3 comments:

jen7890 said...

hm?shanghai guy.....not bad o!maybe next year u come back need to buy 1 more ticket..wahahaha~

Foreverlatte said...

=.=" did u pakat wif my mum? hmmmm..

jen7890 said...

ur mum said that too??hahaha~lol