Tuesday 6 November 2007

Again

stupid la..my chinese star reli lost in space jor..help! wad can i do? who can help me? pity me..u guys might hafta c me type my blog in english 4 certain time i think..actually i also nth 2 write abt la tis lately, nth special happen..2day i so unhappy bout my hair, duno wad 2 do wif it..if i tied it up, not reli luk nice; if i js let it the way it is, not nice oso! wad 2 do? omg..i knot face tis problem everyday, i will die..i knot stand tad my hair dun hav any style..but..within tis yr, i already dyed my hair for ard 6/7 times already la..but, since now already november, 7 times oso not very excessive la hor? so so, nex month, i wanna colour my hair..huray! the happiest thing ever! huray again! guys, js wait n c..=P but duno yet la, mayb i'll js gonna colour it when close 2 cny..after final exam, thr's a sem break, shud i go bck? i reli duno..tad day i lyed on my bed n thinking tad whether i shud go bck o not until i fall asleep..then i dreamed tad when i get bck 2 kch, i not reli happy, bcuz everyone seems like dun care bout me..haha..will tad come true? so scare la..eh guys, who ever agree or suggest tad i shud go bck, pls comment me or sms me ok? haha..giv me some opinion..lolz..er, wad else 2 add har? i think tads all 4 now..tata~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i 90% sure that i will go KL for study....hiak hiak~~~

Foreverlatte said...

how come? got result aldy?

Anonymous said...

haha, not yet.. but within dis 2 days...

Foreverlatte said...

good luck 2 u dear!

jen7890 said...

i suggest u can come back kch..that will be fun!