Wednesday 7 November 2007

Loneliness fill up my world

yo..js came back frm steamboard, wif my family, n a guest of my brother..well, its bored, i ate so much, until i very very full, n knot walk..haha! tis recently, i felt so bored, n lonely..my college fren js asked me in msn moment ago, he said y i always feel bored..haha..actually, i also duno..y har? mayb i'm lonely? loneliness make me bored? i think so..phew..still thinking that whether i shud go bck 2 kch o not tis cuming dec..anywhr, i plan 2 go spore, alone..muahaha..2 find my dearest kor..n wad else har, mayb hanging ard wif my frens..n, duno liaw..wait 4 ying 2 cum here then go out play again..huray! ying, wish u luck! so tad we can celebrate our x'mas n new year eve together at kl! tad will b fun! n wad else i wanna do in tis dec hor..go dye my hair? not sure, js maybe..so, shud i still go bck kch? i miss my frens..haha! yea, guys, i do miss u guys! a lots..haha! tis lately, after my sis's hous hav internet connection, i almost on9 everyday..friendster, msn, circles99, hotmail..sigh..tired already~ mayb shud rest 4 few days..tmr is holiday, planning 2 sleep whole day, but my fren said i'll bcum crazy..plus my family ask me go 4 shopping tml, arh, if i go, spend money again..haha! but, who care? aiseh..nola, i wan save money 4 spore trip liaw..everytime repeat again n again, always fail 2 go, tis time sure muz go liaw..i miss kor, wan sin n pow..muz go 5 them..too bad ah kit go bck kch..well, wish me luck..n guys, happy holiday!

1 comment:

jen7890 said...

oklah..good luck ya!happy depavali.