Wednesday 7 November 2007

None

today, don hav chinese star again, i'm very sure tad my chinese star reli lost in space already..sigh~ hafta type in english, my lausy english..yesterday i was so blur, when i wan parking at my sch carpark, u guys noe la, i usually reverse parking 1, then hor, my car hit the tiang~! omg, but luckily la i dint drive my lovely swift, i drive tad black giantic jeep, then behind d jeep got tad spare tayar, so my car dint get hurt, but the pity tiang..got a big tayar scar thr..aih, but hor, i stil dint giv up, i stil trying 2 park in, but at last i fail, then i turn 2 other way n find other parking..after i park my car, i turn back 2 c tad place, got ppl park already, then those gang of ppl, i don think they'r student, mayb d department clerk or wad, they laff me..=.=..i was so so angry, don feel like getting down d car, so sia soi la..but at last, i oso cum down frm the car, cuz, wad can i do? after i walk 2 tad tiang, i js noe tad wad they'r laffing at, cuz the tiang thr got a big scar..haha! when i get home i tell my brother, at 1st he so shock tad i langgar the tiang, but then i tell him got a bunch of idiot laff me, then he ask me go langgar them on d nex day, he will support me! haha..but of cuz, i dint go langgar them la, i so good de ppl..haha! actually, i cant remember their car plot number..sigh..if not, sure i go scratch their car wif my 5cent..gRR! wad 2 do..u shouldn't laff at ppl disaster wad, rite? oh fine, tad was a history already..2day talk so many thing wif my fren at sch, i dun think we hav listen 2 d lecturer..haha~omg, i hav presentation on nex 2 week, hafta wear formal..haha..long time ady i dint wear formal cloth..yuhoo..muz b fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa..u r very keng!!
juz go langgar them! i will gv u moral support~~~nyahahahaa~~~~
later when i go kl, i will help u to tut them...

Foreverlatte said...

ngaiti..no use la u..js tut nia? haha!