Sunday 11 November 2007

Busy Day

2day i woke up very early, cuz my niece fon me, 2 wake me up..ish..she scared tad she'll b late 4 her cls..so again, i woke up, reluctantly..haha! 2day i went 4 my guitar lesson, as usuall, but 2day still the boss r teaching me..well, he's not tad strict 2day, he said tad i've improved ady..wee~ but of cuz, still need more pratice..from the guitar song book i bought frm my music sch, i've learn the fourth song 2day..not bad huh? haha..but i think i reli hav improved ady in changing note..kambateh again 2 myself! after my lesson, went 2 eat char kueh tiaw wif my bro n my niece, tad stall de char kueh tiaw reli taste so so so so good! spicy n delicious! after our lunch, we went home..well, i took a nap, cuz i need 2 go hostel find my frens 4 the group discussion stuff, reli knot tahan ady, so better take a nap..after i woke up, ady 2.30pm, i hurry get ready n go 2 my bro's hous n take my lunch again..reach my fren's hostel ard 3.30pm..omg, rain so heavily lar! my cloth almost wet, n my slippers r wet too..not only the rain so heavy, but the wind is blowing like..wuuuuuu..wuuuuuu..so scary lar! but luckily my fren run so fast cuming down 2 bring me up..well, havin fun during doin d power point stuff, cuz we keep on talking crab n taking picture..haha! reli cant concentrate..but we've also done almost finish all d stuff..now left the conclusion n report..aftertad, we went 2 eat mamak..then dabao at starbucks 4 food n drinks..went home aftertad..busy day..tmr hafta continue our work again, presentation day is cuming, need 2 wear formal nerh..haha~ kinda tired ady, mayb off9 soon~

No comments: