Friday 9 November 2007

1st Day of My Gym

2day, a busy day 4 me..tis morning, my clock ring so loud, forcing me 2 wake up..so, i wake up, reluctantly..haha..cuz 2day, i hafta go 2 gym..huray! when i 1st arrive gym, i go 2 greet my sis in law 1st, then i do the registration stuff, then i start my 1st training~ wow, awesome..its fun..i've tried out more than 10 types of machines, until my hand, leg, all very pain..but the pain will reduce very fast..duno y..my trainer told me tad 2day js an introduction 4 me, next week i'll hafta start my training..uhh..actually y i wanna go 2 gym is also bcuz tad i wish 2 do more exercise, since i hav a little asma, i hope tad i can hav a trainer 2 guide me when doin exercise, so tad i wont over doin it n make myself feel hard..1st day for me, not too tough, js perfect, i like it, n enjoy it..after gym, i went home 2 hav my lunch! omg, damn hungry..since i used too much of my calories..haha! jk! not reli tad much, but also a bit of my calories..haha! i eat fried rice n wantan mee..yumm..aftertad i went home n clean up myself, then go shopping wif my sis in law..two of us reli full of genki (japanese), n energy! mayb its bcuz we do exercise 1st b4 we do anything else..good thing! i bought a bra top n also pants n a shirt..i like the bra top so much! too bad, my tummy, haha..but my target, next month! next month i'm goin 2 pulau penang! i must wear bra top only! kambateh~ er, after bought all the things i need, we went home..we've choose a diamond earing 4 my mum, reli so pretty lar, i oso want..haha! but i hav seven holes, i think tad'll need 2 cost me million 4 all my holes! haha! anywhr, we're great tad my mum love it..she felt so touching! haha..the following times, nite times, nth special happen..now chat wif frens, will stop here..=)

No comments: