Thursday 8 November 2007

Moodless Day

guys, i've decided ady, i wont b back on tis cuming dec..plan 2 go s'pore wif tung..wish me luck..i mean gud luck 4 me in doin my saving..i reli wish i could succeed tis time! hehe! aih..i js cut my hair 2day, i mean tis afternoon..not reli satisfied wif it..sigh~ afta i've cut it, suddenly i bcum so moodless, duno it's bcuz of my hair o wad, suddenly dun feel like talking, or doin anything else..i'm even moodless 2 finish my latte..sigh..i was reli upset bout my new hair style, it is same like las time, u guys still remember my 2nd short hair cut? i've cut my hair the shortest ever for the 1st time at ray's saloon rite? afta tad i went 2 kl n dyed my hair to red n purple, then i cut it again, tad time, any impression? js same like tat time lo~ nth special, arh, reli unsatisfied larr! but wad else can i do? i tot i was planning 2 let it long again, but who noes? 2day i go out wif my family, then afta we went 2 eat, my brother r bringing the kids 4 hair cut, then afta we reach monsoon (the saloon's name), suddenly i feel like cutting my hair..ish..bad idea! cuz ah, i wan ah vins (the stylist) 2 cut my hair like wad i wan, den he said okok, at last, he cut the style tad not same like wad i've told him~ aduhmak..i tot i could trust on him, since he cut my hair 4 few times ady, n also done colour 4 me b4..but, actually tis style tad i've got frm him tis time reli not bad, every1 said luk nice, but hor, nth special wad..u guys noe wad i'm expecting rite? but, sigh, fine..watever! tis the result..wad can i do? nth..ya, nth..then, we watched Bee's Movie..well, i cried at the cinema! muahaha..y? cuz i'm sad..cuz of wad? my hair! but afta i've watched Bee's Movie, hehe, i'm getting better..i giv full star 4 tis movie, reli nice, funny, creative n touching..wad a gud movie! aftertad my mood turn better, when we're on the way home, my brother them wan go dabao, then i js realised tad, actually i was not reli moodless cuz of my hair, is tad, my stomach, make me feel uncomfortable, i think i'm goin 2 b sick soon..aih..wad the..sigh! cuz tad time i dun hav appetite 2 eat..then i js realised tad..aih..wad 2 do again? nth..now i'm damn hungry n i stil dun hav any appetite 2 eat..reli lost my appetite! help~

No comments: