Friday 11 January 2008

In english AGAIN

why do i type in english again? cuz i'm not using my laptod, using da 3rd floor pc, duno hw 2 change 2 chinese word..sigh~ yesterday was a special day of my life, y? bcuz yesterday was da 1st time i went 4 movie all alone by myself..neva try tad b4, d feeling was, kinda weird, excited..a lot of feeling came tru my head..haha! actually its not much diff wiv goin wiv frens, eventhough i watch movie wiv others, i oso seldom talk during movie, js like i was alone, so i guess, tad's not a big deal 4 me, i still can handle..lol..yesterday b4 i hv d idea of goin 2 cinema by myself, i was goin 2 college 2 get my laptod frm fren, js reformat again, y? cuz it's sot jor..sien..after get it frm my frens, nth 2 do, so stay at college 4 a while, chit chat wiv them, n on9, reli reli bored..so afta tad, i've decided 2 go 4 movie alone by myself..1st i reach 1u, straightly go buy ticket, i watched IN THE NAME OF KING..well, not tad bad, lots of guy watching it, cuz, its some sort of warrior n violence type of movie, i guess, guy properly more prefer it than gurl..kinda weird, i sit wiv a bunch of stranger, n they'r all guy..lol..but not handsome 1 la! haha! well, tads a big problem watching movie alone, cuz tad time i was out of popcorn, n i dont wana miss any scene, n thr's nobody can go buy 4 me..sob..wana cry tad time! lol..nola, js out of popcorn, cry 4 wad? haha! well, afta finished da movie, i went 2 shop ard, urm, nth 2 buy, duno wad 2 buy..so..went home ard 9 sth..its totally jam tad time, stuck in carpark 4 quite a long time..hate tis period of time, owex jam in carpark 1! i think tads all..lol..mayb nex time i'll try tad again..reli not tad bad, mayb reli lonely, but u can very concentrate n enjoy da movie, especially if it is ur favourite movie..1st try, i like it! okie, 2day..went 2 sch, 2day subject r reli bored, M'sia Studies..eww..hate it! but wad 2 do? tad was compulsory subject wor, knot drop 1..plus, i was too rush, cuz alomsot late AGAIN, i 4got my phone..ish..since tad da cls havent start, so i went home n took my phone..haha! crazy huh? aiyo, my houz too near mar, tads d advantage rite? after bck 2 sch, darn it, no parking ald! hafta park outside, hate it..well, fine! after finish cls, huray~ haha..went 2 5n my fren n get sumthing, afta tad, fren suggest tad wana eat outside 2day, so went outside 2 eat..bck home ard 2 sth..den went 2 gym..every1 said long time no c me..lol~ ya, its been a long time ald i dint go 2 gym, not tad i lazy, is i'm busy..went 2 spore las month, tis month start new sem, sure busy de mar..so lo! after finish my gym, went home, watch tv, eat, n now..online time..haha~ i think tads all 4 now la, very long ald..haha! nite every1..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alone??wa...good!u're grown up!

Foreverlatte said...

y tis is call grown up?

Anonymous said...

haha..dunno ler..lol
cuz b4 u won't stayed alone.